CAPM® Exam Prep eLearning Course, Third Edition
Prepare for the CAPM® Exam, and Earn All 23 Contact Hours
The online CAPM® Exam Prep Course is based on RMC's existing CAPM® exam preparation materials, and consists of a wide variety of tools and learning aids including games, flashcards, practice exams, videos, and a digital Gaps Notebook to help you learn and quickly recall the project management terms and principles that you'll need to know to pass the exam.
This online, interactive, multimedia-based course is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition, and designed to satisfy the 23 hours of training that is required prior to taking the Project Management Institute's Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam. RMC's online CAPM® Exam Prep course is ideal for people who wish to participate in structured CAPM® exam training, but work at their own pace—without travel or days out of the office.
- Course Features
- Learning Objectives
- Course Outline
- Screen Shots
- Free Sample Lesson
- Technical Requirements
The course includes the following instructional design features:
- A 14-lesson interactive tutorial.
- Over 100 exercises and games.
- Unlimited timed and scored practice exams.
- 600+ practice exam questions.
- Multimedia project management flashcards.
- 110 video and audio clips.
- Exam tips and tricks.
- Unlimited 24/7 access.
- Sorting tests to help you master the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for each process in the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition.
- 23 Contact Hours toward PMI's CAPM® Exam requirement.
Upon completion of this course, you WILL know:
- Exactly what to expect on the exam itself.
- The definitions of the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs for all 47 PMI processes.
- What your strong and weak areas of knowledge are.
- Which areas to focus your study on.
- How to identify and easily handle all types of questions found on the exam.
- What your probability of passing the exam will be.
- What you need to do to pass the CAPM® exam.
The course is organized into the following lessons:
- The Exam
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Studying for the Exam
E-learning courses are designed to be used on a desktop browser with:
- Adobe Flash® player 8 or later.
- Pop-ups allowed.
- Broadband connection (recommended 512 kbps or higher).
- Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent).
- MS Windows XP or later, Mac OS 10+.
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA.
- 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution.
FOR MOBILE AND TABLET USERS: Our courses may play on some mobile and tablet devices, however, the course(s) interactions, exercises and media may not work as intended on these mobile devices. RMC recommends that you review the sample lesson for the course you intend to purchase prior to registering, to verify compatibility with your environment.
FOR WORK ENVIRONMENTS: Our streaming media uses Protocol RTMP on ports 1935, 443 and 80. If you are having trouble using our courses through a firewall at work, please let your System Administrator know these ports must be enabled for streaming media.
TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Please note that RMC is in the process of updating all e-learning courses from an Adobe Flash platform to an HTML5 platform. Courses that have already been converted will have a technical specification that differs from the one above.