PMP® Exam Prep Refresher—Instructor-Led Virtual
Are you just a few hours away from being ready to sit for the PMP® exam? Do you have gaps in your exam-related knowledge that still need to be filled? Could you benefit from the guidance of an expert to finalize your preparation and help you achieve a passing score? If so, this new Live Online Course from RMC was created specifically for you!
During this 6-hour Live Online course, an RMC Senior Instructor will work with participants on the most challenging areas of the PMP® exam, and review a number of common issues that prevent students from passing. They will also explain the process of applying the PMI methodology to situational exam questions—and each student will leave the course with a Final Study Plan. Eliminate your last few exam roadblocks, and register for RMC's new PMP® Exam Prep Refresher today!
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the gaps in their exam-related knowledge.
- Understand the most challenging Knowledge Areas of the exam.
- Apply PMI's methodology in answering situational exam questions.
- Utilize a Final Study Plan (created in class) for exam preparation.
- Overcome common issues that hold students back from passing.
Because this is a true 'Refresher' course, participants in this class must actively be in the process of studying for the PMP® exam, or must have completed their studies within the last two years and not taken the exam. In both cases, it is also required that participants have utilized RMC classes or materials to prepare for the PMP® exam. This refresher course is designed specifically for students who have:
- Participated in an RMC classroom-based PMP® course—either 2-Day or Accelerated;
- Taken the RMC PMP® Exam Prep Online course; or
- Utilized the complete PMP® Exam Prep System (book, flashcards and exam sim software).
Also note that each registrant will be required to complete 3 to 4 hours of work prior to this refresher course, which will be emailed to each student upon registration. Students must also bring a copy of PMP® Exam Prep, Eighth Edition and a copy of the Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide to class, and have an active PM FASTrack® installation. A special 3-month PM FASTrack® License (or License Extension) can be purchased from Customer Service for an additional $75.
- Using the Live Online environment
- Key concepts for exam preparation
- Exam Strategy
- Most important topics to study for the exam
- Utilizing FASTrack exam performance to identify knowledge gaps
- Why did I get a question wrong?
- How questions are written
- Answering situational questions using PMI's methodology
- Using Rita's Process Chart to understand the PMBOK
- Making the most of RMC's exam preparation strategy
- Select Topics from the Following Areas *
- Project management framework and processes
- Integration management
- Scope management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- Human resources management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Professional & social responsibility
* Exact mix of topics may vary, depending upon the gaps identified by the individuals and group for each class session.
BOOK: PM Crash Course, Second Edition
by Rita Mulcahy et. al.
This compact resource guide quickly and clearly communicates project-related concepts like project charters, stakeholder management, requirements definition, estimating, scheduling, budgeting, quality management, risk management and more.
WHITE PAPER: Tailoring Scope by Project—Why One Doesn't Fit All by Barbara A. Carkenord
This whitepaper recommends that scoping should be tailored to the type of project and product being undertaken, rather than trying to design a standard scope statement or statement of work (SOW) for all projects.
FREE RECORDED WEBINAR: Overcoming Politics on Projects
by Rick A. Morris
This one-hour Webinar dives into the topics of gaining buy-in from upper management, accurately estimating time and cost, controlling project communication, managing within corporate culture, taking care of your team, and more.
TEMPLATE: Free Sample Project Charter
Having trouble creating a project charter for your upcoming initiative? Use this free sample from RMC as a guideline, and complete your charter quickly and easily.
For Corporate Pricing or to Schedule a Training Needs Assessment, Please Contact:
Ken Mulcahy • Onsite Training Specialist • (952) 846-4484 x410 • firstname.lastname@example.org
* Discounts Available for Federal, State and Local Government Agencies
Register for this Course
|Time:||9am to 4pm CST|
Apr. 11th, 2017 (Register)